Math Instructor / Tutor / for Learning Centre
Mathnasium Of Oakville
Our growing learning centre in Oakville is part of an internationally recognized institute that caters to students throughout the year as a supplemental help. The position is to work with students in grades K-12. Make a difference in children’s lives through your passion of Math!
Instructors will apply the teaching methods that are presented during training. On-going priceless training will be provided to the successful candidate(s). We are currently accepting applications for the position of Math Instructors / Tutors (immediate openings now). This is not a Summer-Only position.
The candidate must complete the training upon hiring.
Start Date: ASAP
- Teaching Math to students between Grade JK - 12, using the Mathnasium Method®
- Being Energetic and Creative
- Occasional interaction with parents (when needed)
- Relevant tasks related to teaching students at the Learning Centre
- Exceptional Math skills.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents.
- Energetic, Caring and Confident personality.
- Enjoys working in a team.
- Ability to teach students in upper level high-school math courses
- Applicants should be able to motivate students to learn, or to work on new concepts.
- Creative, Fun, and Confident personality.
- Previous experience working with children (teaching, tutoring, coaching, etc) is a plus.
- Recent university graduates or university students related to Math programs with strong emphasis on Math, taking a long break. Educators, Pre and Post OCT as a career buildup.
- In-house training (ongoing)
- Company dinners and activities (when applicable)
Hours include mid-afternoon through early evening hours.
All instruction takes place at our Learning Centre.
Math Instructor / Tutor for Learning Centre - Oakville
Math Instructor / Tutor for Learning Centre - Immediate Start (Oakville)