On the Rock Builders Inc
On the Rock Builders is seeking three (3) Framers for its Aylmer, Ontario operations.
- Reading and understanding architectural, structural, floor and roof blueprints;
- Installing I-joists and OSB sheathing for the floors;
- Erecting prefabbed walls in a timely manner and level them up;
- Installing roof trusses and sheath them correctly per blueprint.
- Performing Windows, doors and attic hatches installation.
- Know how to do hip, common and back cuts among others, required to stick-frame parts of the roof;
- Must have knowledge in operating different nailing guns such as normal nailer, roof nailer, hanger nailer etc. among other cutting tools such as a skill saw, sawzall and miter saw;
- Must be:
- Familiar with measuring tools such as the measuring tape and be able to add, subtract multiply down to a 1/16” of an inch and understand fractions;
- Able to clearly communicate with team members.
Successful candidate must have Working At Heights and WHIMIS Training Certification (or be eligible for certification after 90 days of employment); Position requires 1-2 years of experience with wood framing or trade.
Position is full time, consisting of approximately forty (40) hours per week, at an hourly rate of $22.50 per hour.
Job address: 640 Talbot St. W., Aylmer, Ontario (will require travel within city limits to customer sites)
Language of Work: English