Accurpress Tooling Systems Inc.
Proudly North American made, Accurpress Tooling System Inc. leads the way with high tonnage machines, revolutionary pole bending technologies, tandem machines and robot automation. With over 20,000 machines sold to thousands of satisfied customers, Accurpress continues to build press brakes and shears to meet the demands of manufacturing environments.
Accurpress Tooling Systems Inc., has an exciting and challenging job opportunity for a Electrical Engineer to join our team.
No. of Positions: 1
Job Location: 17400 56 Ave, Surrey BC V3S1C3
Term of employment: Full-time, permanent position, 40 hours per week.
Compensation: $39/hour. Overtime at the rate of $58.50 after 40 hours per week.
Benefits: WCB Coverage with 4% vacation pay
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Prepare material cost and timing estimate.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Investigate electrical failures.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum two years of Experience in the related field
- Language: English
- Well-organized, highly motivated and efficient multi-tasker who is effective at managing multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a Fast-Paced environment under pressure.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and committed to quality and high accuracy of work
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team environment
Electrical Engineer Opportunities – Substation Studies/Field Testing
4th Class Power Engineer