Spanish Customer Service representative
CanTalk Canada Inc
Winnipeg-based CanTalk (Canada) Inc , a global language telecommunications corporation, has immediate positions available for Customer Service Representatives who are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Receiving Inbound customer service calls
- Providing excellent customer support for multiple accounts in requested language
- Working with internet based software
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research the issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- MUST be able to speak and understand English and Spanish
- Must be able to type 20 WPM
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Provide excellent phone etiquette and professionalism
- Able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Have computer experience
Availability: 7:00AM to 11:00PM (Monday – Sunday)
Job Type: 25-35 hours per week based on call volumes
Wage Rate: $11.15/ hr
For any further enquiries please contact our Recruiting Dept.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Call Center Representative - Winnipeg
Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish/English
Client Care Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (Winnipeg, MB)