Math/Science High School Teacher
Oxford Learning Centre
We are looking for an upbeat, dynamic High School Math/Science teacher who wants to work in a rewarding teaching environment.
Candidates must possess strong knowledge in Math and Science and must be comfortable teaching students in grades 9 – 12. A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Working Towards in relevant field
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of the current grade 9-12 math and science curriculum including but not limited to: advanced functions, calculus, physics, chemistry and biology
- Must be flexible in availability available 2-4 evenings per week starting at 4:00-8:00p.m
- Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- Highly organized, and able to think on your feet
We focus on cognitive personal development and look for individuals who will honor Oxford teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively. If you have a passion for learning, love helping students achieve their potential, please email a cover letter and resume to the attention of Jen Rouzes.
We thank all applicants.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: