Senior Living Customer Care (Work-from-Home)
Working Solutions Agents on the Senior Living Program will offer customer service by answering incoming and placing outbound calls from/to a direct recipient or family member, assisting with providing access to a local Senior Living Advisor based on their specific wants and needs.
Contractors will be responsible for placing outbound calls to family members who have recently inquired online regarding their placement services, and will also place follow-up calls with the recipient or family member to see if the family's needs have changed and if they are at a place where they should be re-engaged with their Senior Living Advisor. All calls will be with a direct recipient or family member, assisting with access to a local Senior Living Advisor based on specific needs of the caller.
- Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor and rapport-building skills to help callers feel comfortable, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors need strong verbal communication to handle inbound calls to help callers through the process with a Senior Living Advisor.
- Sales Skills: Contractors will encourage callers to proceed to a Senior Living Advisor for further expertise on senior care needs.
- Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information to create a client profile.
- Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client's operating hours.
Contractors on the Senior Living Program will need to successfully pass a background check to work this program. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting applications from U.S. candidates residing in CA, NY, PA or WA.
The basic steps are:
1) Join our talent community.
This will take about two minutes. You can join from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
2) Review job posts and begin creating your profile.
This will take about five minutes and can be done from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
3) Apply to be an agent by completing the assessment.
This will take about forty-five minutes. You may stop and return at any time, and complete from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
Now it's our turn! Once you have completed the assessment, we will assess your profile to determine your fit as a Working Solutions Agent. Next you will:
4) Receive your results and view opportunities.
Within about a week, you will get your results and if there is a good fit, you'll complete your profile, a system tech scan and a basic background check. Then you'll be ready to view and match with an available client program.
5) Interview with us.
Every program is different. Your designated talent specialist will speak with you by phone to ensure the perfect program match and get you scheduled for certification.