Director, Student Recruitment & International Business Development
Toronto School of Management (TSoM)
This role will be responsible for oversight of both domestic and international student recruitment as well as executing international business development strategies for TSoM’s post-secondary programs. The position assists and supports the Executive Director in the identification, development, advancement, implementation, and assessment of strategies, structures, policies and procedures to increase and integrate international activities within the Institute as well as overseas. You will act as the lead liaison with sister-companies’ Recruitment and act as a representative of TSoM at professional associations and partner organizations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership, vision, strategic development, operational oversight, and guidance on marketing, services, and activities related to business development, recruitment, admissions and applicant relations operations for students on TSoM.
- Develop and implement domestic and international student recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ensure compliance with TSoM admissions and enrolment-related policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the overall management of TSoM as a senior member of the team.
- Co-ordinate work of regional business development managers.
- Select, promote or hire business development managers, recruitment managers and advisors.
- Represent TSoM in negotiations and other official functions.
- Provide leadership to managers and specialists within specific projects through coaching, guiding, modeling key behaviors/ strategies, encouraging dialog and problem-solving.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of current educational trends and practices in Canada and around the world.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary level studies in a relevant field (preferably in Business Administration).
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- 3+ years of diversified management experience in the international education field.
- Experience in budget administration.
- Significant experience and successful results in student recruitment and business development in post-secondary education.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in strategic enrolment management.
- Experience in post-secondary education recruitment activities such as formal presentations, education fairs, trade shows, and community and business events.
- Overseas work experience, an understanding of other cultures and strong intercultural communications skills.
- Familiarity with different education systems in major international student source countries including academic and non-academic policies and regulations; proven planning, organizing and decision-making ability.
- Direct experience with SEM.
- Strong strategic and visionary leadership combined with sound supervisory and management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a cross-cultural working environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel nationwide and international.
- Fluency in a language other than English considered an asset.
Salary offered: $80,000 for 35h/w
A competitive Employers Group Insurance Benefits package will be offered.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corporate Recruiter - Scarborough
Director of Sales, Cannabis