DPM Energy Inc.
In this role, you will work along with the Office/HR Administrator in maintaining an efficient and organized work environment. You will complete various tasks in relation to office coordination, and assist with Human Resources tasks when required.
- Create and maintain paper-based project files
- Assist with inventory and office supply orders
- Sort and code mail and invoices
- Answer and direct incoming calls and check main voice mailbox
- Prepare and schedule for courier pick-up and delivery
- Ensure office is neat and tidy, including emptying dishwasher as needed
- Assist with set up for client meetings
- Coordinate and resolve landlord and maintenance issues as needed
- Assist with completing paperwork and administrative tasks as needed
- Execute all work in compliance with DPM standards, procedures and policies
- Coordinate Health & Safety ensuring all training requirements & certifications are up to date
- Assist in various Human Resource tasks, such as posting openings, organizing incoming resumes, scheduling interviews.
- Complete and issue monthly invoices
- Participatein scheduling and preparing for staff events, such as meetings and special events
- Purchase office supplies
- Assist with other duties, as assigned
Direct Report: President
- Post-secondary diploma
- General experience in the Administration Field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Strong attention to detail with organizational, interpersonal and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective communication with team members
- Good project and time management skills to be able to handle multiple projects
Ranked No. 109 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
The Perfect Assistant is Out There. Is it You?
Disability Administrator - Medical Administrative Assistant