Hemlock Valley, BC
We offer our guests that once in a lifetime experience. Showing that everlasting memories are within our customers grasp, whether they are looking for a single day adventure, multi-day excursions, corporate packages, or a customizable adventure. They can enjoy the backcountry of British Columbia or the open ocean at their leisure.
We are looking for highly motivated employees who want to work hard while playing hard and showing off the beauty that British Columbia is known for. We don't just cater to the individual or private group adventures. We also pride ourselves on supplying some of, if not, the best adventures and team building exercises for both the Corporate needs and Non-Profit organizations. Our Special Events are custom made to our customers’ needs and wants, no matter if it's corporate team building, Scout outing adventures, Girls Weekend Away, Stag & Stagette parties, to corporate leisure time for a reward. We have our customers covered in all aspects and needs.
In this role you are part of a team that is responsible for monitoring guest safety and guest traffic flow in our camps. A portion of your duties will be assisting in keeping all guests fully informed on daily backcountry happenings, as well as any of the hundreds of tasks needed to keep the camp running.
- Day-to-day operations of our camp, according to itinerary
- Maintain consistently high levels of customer service to our guests
- Facilitating tour set up and camp set up when needed
- Commentary on the location and landscapes encountered
- Assist tour guides with preparations of tour equipment and guest.
- One (1) year of Guest Service experience
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide experiences Guests are amazed by
- Strong oral communication skills, multilingual is considered an asset
- Previous experience in crowd management is an asset
- MUST LOVE THE OUTDOORS & CAMPING
- Must have first aid OSH LVL 3 or a first aid and willing to get their OSH LVL 3
- Ability to commute to and from.
- Have some form of management skill or experience.
- Previous Hospitality experience is an asset
- Customer service experience is a must
- Must be confident to manage groups of 20-40 people.
- Pay is based on experience.
- Criminal Record checks and driver’s abstract
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business,
- While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time,
- Working outdoors in all types of weather,
- Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs
Hours would vary depending on Activities that are booked, may be needed last minute on some last-minute bookings but would do our best to make sure that enough notice is given before needed.
Mine Engineer Student - 8 Month Work Term
Guiding Operations Manager
CHILDREN / YOUTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR