Location: Head office
Join our growing team at a full service international hospitality company based out of Toronto. Our portfolio of brands includes Byblos, Patria, Figo, Estia, Story?s Building, Macho Tex Mex Radio Bar, Batch, Weslodge and La Societe. We?re looking for a diverse and savvy Graphic Designer who will support the marketing team in the execution of various marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate is well versed in the Adobe creative suite, a master task-manager who is able to skillfully work on multiple projects at once, and is passionate about the hospitality industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute design-related projects for our restaurants including but not limited to menus, billfolds, concept decks, web and print collateral, activations, brand identity packages and more
- Interact with members of the marketing and management teams to maintain communication between teams and offer design support as needed.
- Participate in strategy and program development sessions and contribute through creative concepts and creative input. Be involved in conceptualization and design of graphic applications from concept to completion.
- Create designs that are consistent with various brand guidelines including look, tone and feel. Maintain brand consistency across campaigns and assets -- web site, email and other marketing programs.
- Balance and manage own workload according to established business priorities.
- Be detailed in organization of projects. This includes management of project briefs, awareness of project specs, deadlines, etc.
- Cooperate and interact well with team members and seek feedback/input. Train/ assist other designers as required
- Assist in maintaining efficiency by sharing knowledge of problems, solutions, and new opportunities. Assist in upkeep of the technical manuals and systems information
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of a team with brand managers and designers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years design (digital and/or print) experience in house or in an agency setting
- The ability to demonstrate experience with a strong portfolio
- Post-secondary education related to digital design and art direction (diploma preferable)
- Up to date understanding of industry leading software and technologies including but not limited to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- An understanding of After Effects, Premier Pro, Lightroom, and knowledge of CSS Styles/HTML and how to design for web are an asset
- Creative and ?outside the box? thinking and ability to develop memorable ideas
- Strong understanding of design thinking and craft
- Experience with branding and identity design
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment
- Resourceful and positive, team player
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Well versed in production processes specifically for print
- Excellent attention to detail
Freelance Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer (INTERNSHIP)
Graphic Designer (Freelance)