Overhead Crane Technician
Accurate Crane & Hoist Services Ltd.
We have been providing excellent customer service to Southern Ontario for 40 years.
Seeking licensed electrician with overhead crane experience.
Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions/breakdowns with overhead cranes and components
- Perform overhead crane safety inspections
- Must be able to service all makes and models of overhead cranes and components
- Accurately and timely complete work orders to be handed into the Service Manager
- Travel to customer job sites
- Communicate with customers on job sites – relaying pertinent information to customers regarding their equipment and further work required to complete a job
- Conduct in-shop repairs on customer equipment
- Must be available for 24/hour on-call service (taken in shifts)
- Must be a licensed electrician
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Fall Arrest, Working at Heights, Fork Lifter certifications are a bonus
- Wages are to be negotiated and are based on experience
- Employees can opt into the group benefits plan, which covers general health expenses, dental, vision care, physiotherapy, and more
- We provide our technicians with work vehicles to travel to job sites. We do use tracking devices to track our technicians
Shop is located at
7065 Pacific Circle Unit 17, Mississauga
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Process Technician - E Nickel (4x10)
Machine Shop Technician