Across Canada, BC
Gevity Consulting offers professional services to clients seeking sustainable and effective healthcare, social services and life sciences solutions. From strategic planning to systems integration to benefits evaluation, Gevity consultants work with clients to design solutions, develop systems and deliver results.
We are seeking people who share our vision and who are willing to grow with our organization.
At Gevity we believe that work should be a place where all doors are open and the atmosphere is positive and productive. All staff members are part of the team, working together to attain an effective, profitable company for all!
Are you looking for the opportunity to hone your procurement skills, exercise your attention to detail and join a growing company that is committed to doing great work? If so, consider this opportunity. Gevity is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to collaborate with technical, management and production staff to plan, develop and produce winning proposals in response to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and related business opportunities. In this role, you will assist in creating, editing and submitting proposals and related administrative tasks. You will need excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in French or other languages is an asset. You will work from home and / or one of Gevity’s offices, in a dynamic and fast-paced virtual environment, meeting tight deadlines, constantly changing priorities and high quality standards. Work outside of standard office hours is expected from time to time.
- Works closely with the proposal team to prepare all aspects of Gevity’s proposals
- Assists with all aspects of the proposal process as required by the Proposal Manager
- Reviews and understands Requests for Proposals and similar procurement documents and
- prepares responding proposal outline documents that meet requirements and deadlines
- Communicates and coordinates with Gevity staff to gather information in accordance with RFP requirements
- Organizes all written materials supplied by Gevity staff including sections, tables, exhibits and attachments
- Reviews proposals to ensure sufficient content that meets client requirements
- Edits all proposal sections, with careful attention to grammar, format consistency and spelling accuracy.
- Maintains version control of proposal documents and maintains SharePoint-based proposal schedule tracker.
- Follows up on proposal activities and results
- Completes tasks to support the proposal process such as bid searching, updating procedures, preparing graphics and charts, writing and editing boilerplate materials
Required Skills and Qualifications
The successful Proposal Coordinator will have the following skills:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including superior editing and proofreading abilities
- Extremely detail oriented with high-quality standards and self-motivated to check their work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short turnaround times
- Expert Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends when deadlines demand
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with a broad range of employees
- Confidence in leading others through the document development process and in asserting that
- proposals meet all client requirements
- Proven team player in a continuously improving environment
- Ability to share and accept feedback
- Motivated self-starter, independent thinker, and analytical and creative problem-solver
- Ability to work in French or other languages is an asset
- Experience in an IM / IT environment is an asset
- Knowledge of the health informatics industry and experience with government sector procurement is an asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Business Development Coordinator