MiQ Digital CN Inc
Role: VP Strategy Canada
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent, Regular, Full- time position
SALARY: $200,000 CAD annually. Salary may be increased as a result of individual performance. Bonuses may apply.
Media iQ Digital CN, Inc - 457 Richmond St West, Ground Level, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1X9.
VACATION: 25 days fully paid
BENEFITS: $10 daily towards Foodora, Group health/dental benefits plan including medical, vision, disability, and life.
LANGUAGE REQUIRED: English
General Contact Information:
Phone number: 437-886-7629 Direct
Media iQ continues to witness rapid growth; with the business laser focused on driving further growth, sustainably over the next 3 years and beyond.
We have huge ambitions, ambitions which we believe will see us making a lasting, transformative impact on the marketing ecosystem.
Within this we are reforming and redesigning the very fabric of the business, launching what we refer to as the MiQ Universe. This universe comprises three key pillars: MiQ Media, MiQ Analytics and MiQ Technology.
The VP of Strategy for MiQ Canada represents a key development of the business direction and is in response to the large opportunity MiQ has to build long lasting working relationships via integrated solutions with key customers.
Reporting to the MD Canada, the VP Strategy will be expected to:
- Work closely with the MD Canada to lead external strategic partnership discussions with senior clients at agencies and clients.
- Collaborate with VP Head of Sales and VP Tech to drive the strategic direction of MiQ Canada as part of the senior management team.
- Drive the commercial and strategic direction of MiQ Analytics and longer term MiQ Technology within MiQ largest customers.
- Increase MiQ’s coverage and presence with clients directly and establish numerous multimillion-dollar commitments built around long term analytical partnerships.
- Lead the client direct strategic direction including creating detailed business plans and cost analysis on new commercial models (transparent technology fees, licensing fees, professional services etc).
- Work with MD, VP Sales and VP Tech to prospect and prioritise client direct partnerships and own the creation and execution of a plan to realise the business opportunities.
- Build out and manage a strategic team to implement the key partnerships.
- Work closely with the MD to manage the P&L of the Canadian Business and drive the strategic direction of the Canadian business.
- Manage and prospect multi-million-dollar long term analytical/tech partnerships with clients and agencies.
- Spearhead global implementation of Canadian best practice/gold standard – work closely with global colleagues to both influence global strategy as well as implement global strategy locally.
- Work closely with Global Strategic accounts team to implement global gold standard partnerships across MiQ Canada and maximise on the knowledge share across markets.
- Work with the global MiQ Strategy and commercial teams to share best practice and implement global alignment.
- Coordinate with VP Tech and MiQ Bangalore to align best in class Analytics delivery to our clients.
Candidate shall be chosen based upon the required skills below:
- 10+ years working within a Global Marketing Technology/Advertising industry business.
- Extensive experience managing a large team consisting of both commercial and technical roles.
- Proven track record (9+ years experience) of delivering multi-million-dollar annual deals across Marketing Technology and Analytics solutions with ownership of C-Level relationships within Global Agency and Client Direct businesses.
- Proven track record (5+ years experience) of deploying Data Powered Media strategies within global brands from initial concept and scoping to execution.
- 5+ years experience of owning the P+L of a pan-regional business unit within a global marketing technology business.
- 5+ years experience working within Analytics, Product, Client Service, Business Development and Sales roles.
- Ability to travel globally.
- Working in a senior role at a programmatic digital advertising company required.
- Expertise in P&L ownership as well as proven track record of delivering multi million dollar long term deals for c-suite customers at ad agencies and clients.
- Extensive technical knowledge of the programmatic media landscape
- In depth knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms and other technology's in the ad tech space.
- Ability to lead a technical discussion with a company Chief Technology Officer and sell technology/data solutions directly to them.
- Extensive experience commercialising and executing solutions through an extensive Go To Market strategy across all of the following: DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers, Brand Safety Tools, Analytics Tools, Professional Services, Custom Projects.
- Ability to lead and grow a new business unit including management of and recruitment of people.
- Proven leadership skills – leading teams of Account Managers, Client Services, Business Development, Sales, Sales Engineers, and Technical Account Managers. Responsible for output of collection of multiple regions globally.
- Ability to influence and coordinate team’s efforts and ensuring alignment with business units and achievability of goals.
Educational background required: Bachelor’s Degree required
VP, Product Management
Vice President, Operations
Gala Coordinator - Volunteer