Bilingual Customer Service Agent - FR and EN
ADT Security Services Canada Inc
Bilingual Client Representative, Customer Service
We are looking for Bilingual call center agents to help us build the future of security!
Next training date is July 3, 2018!
Must be able to commit to a six week daytime training period (9am to 5pm).
We are looking for people to work day, evening and night shifts weekdays and weekends.
We are a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for all residential, small business, commercial inbound phone calls consisting of technical troubleshooting and testing, account updates and history inquires while focusing on first contact resolution and customer retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls from customer
- Identify and resolve basic alarm system technical issues by identifying known causes by using the process of elimination
- Provide clear and concise technical information to customers
- Differentiate between product features and functionality in order to resolve customer inquiries
- Effectively evaluate the need for a service technician to physically resolve the problem and create, schedule and close service jobs
- Educate and guide the customer through our web tool and educate them on self-serve options
- Remember and apply various standard operating procedures
- Support customer billing inquiries as it relates to their invoices, services, pay cycles, payment types, researching disputes, resolving issues and accounts receivables
- Identify, resolve and clarify any billing related issues and provide clear explanations to customers
- Process customer payments and manage customer billing data as required
- Identify and notify customers of overdue amounts on their accounts
- Ensure data entry related to customer requests and internal data and governance guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Education:High school degree
1-2 years in customer service experience
- Bilingual – English and French
- Ability to work within a team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills – English and French
- Able to clearly communicate technical information
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and structured environment
- Ability to multitask
- Must have keyboarding and software knowledge
We provide equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
We are committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
Quote Job Reference: 1812821