Bilingual Payroll Clerk-FR and EN
ADT Security Services Canada Inc
We are looking for a resourceful and detail oriented bilingual Payroll Clerk to join the team! You will perform administrative tasks related to employee remuneration. Responsibilities will vary according to the department’s activity and organization. You will gather, verify and process information related to remuneration in order to determine employee salary and benefits. If you are adaptable, energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to meet you!
Here are some of your future duties:
- Verify and analyze attendance record, personal/sick days, vacation days and additional hours for every pay period
- Create employee files and employment termination notices in the computer system
- Confirm modifications to employee files (changes in salary, premiums, retroactive pay, insurance)
- Help process payroll for several provinces
- File and maintain archives of various payroll files, as well as create Postel user codes
- Perform other general job-related duties as requested by the immediate manager
- College diploma in accounting or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a payroll department
- Knowledge of Ceridian (Insync) payroll system preferred
- Knowledge of Office Suite, mainly advanced Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of CCQ standards
- Member of the Canadian Payroll Association (asset)
- Bilingualism French and English (spoken and written)
- Respects confidentiality
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Detail-oriented, accurate and respects deadlines
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage stress and change
Our culture is all about making sure our employees have a great place to work and grow in their career. Apply today and start the next chapter in yours!
We provide equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
We are committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
Quote Job Reference: 1812876