A & L Canada Laboratories Inc.
We are one of Canada's largest Agricultural and Environmental Laboratories located in London, Ontario. A & L Canada Laboratories Inc. provides reliable, comprehensive, and effective services for analytical testing.
We were formed in 1985 with the merger of Croptech Laboratories. The new corporation is a wholly owned Canadian subsidiary of A & L Canada Laboratories Inc., which consists of two analytical laboratories and sales regionally located throughout North America.
We are currently seeking organized, results-driven, high-energy, detailed-oriented, and committed individuals for the London, Ontario facility.
Minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday thru to Friday. Shift start time 8:00am to 4:30pm.
$14.00 an hour.
- Sort samples,
- Receive and layout of samples,
- Clean equipment, work areas, and tools after usage.
- Strong attention to detail,
- Ensure quality work,
- Possess a positive work ethic with team based attitude,
- Proven ability to work independently,
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.,
- Willing to be flexible in job duties,
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal,
- Comply with all health and safety policies,
- Must possess a valid class G2 Driver’s License with availability of transportation.
Potential for growth opportunities with a fast-paced reputable agricultural and environmental laboratory.
Minimum of a College diploma, emphasis in Chemistry.
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Geoscience Researchers and Field, Laboratory or Office Assistants - Targeted Geoscience Initiative