The Stockroom Clerk is responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves and helping customers place orders. This person will work alongside the sales team.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Health Benefits.
- Various Discounts (all Structube products, gym, personal mobile plan etc.).
- Many more!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Accept delivered packages and ensure package codes match the purchase order
- Unload merchandise, lift, transport and stock boxes in its designated area.
- Prepare merchandise for customer pick-up.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Assemble, disassemble or wrap up merchandise on/from displays.
- Ensure the stability of merchandises on the displays.
- Resourcefulness and autonomous
- Detailed oriented and precisions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven strong collaboration spirit, enthusiasm, teamwork and interest in interior design.
- Available from Monday to Friday days and evenings, and Saturday and Sunday during the day.
- Ability to move or lift up 65 lbs. (30 kg).
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 55 local stores nationwide and nearly 450 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic and motivating team!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: HYDE