Maple Ridge, BC
The Frogstone Grill is a casual dining restaurant that offers an innovative menu that has gained quite a following. We are currently seeking an dynamic Host/Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests, an invaluable asset to our staff, who loves their job as much as we do.
- Greet patrons to the venue and escort them to tables or other seating areas
- Manage reservations
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
- Inform patrons of daily specials
- Oversee and help co-ordinate activities of food and beverage servers and other serving staff
- Order/unpack necessary dining room supplies and equipment
- Inspect dining and serving areas and equipment
- Accept payment from patrons for food and beverage
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Maintain clean reception area
- Stock and maintain hostess stand supplies
- Stock and clean condiments/cutlery
- Assist with keeping the venue clean and tidy at all times
- Assist wait staff as needed
- Previous Host/Hostess or Server experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication (English) is required.
- Completion of secondary school is an asset.
- Reliable transportation is required
- Full time.
- Availability to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends is required.
- Estimated start date June 15th
- Wage: $13-15 hourly based on experience and qualifications.
- Positions available: 2
Host/Hostess, Showcase Restaurant - Part Time