Perfecto Mobile Canada Inc.
7445 Tranmere Drive
Wage: $105,000 (40 hours per week) - permanent/full-time
Location: 7445 Tranmere Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1L4 – Ability to work remotely from home.
Number of Positions: 1
Required Language Skills: English (written and spoken)
Who we are:
We are headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Israel, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and data centers across the globe.
We deliver innovative mobile application testing and monitoring solutions to organizations, including the top Fortune 100/500 customers across the banking, insurance, retail and telecommunications and media industries. These organizations rely on Perfecto Mobile to optimize the mobile market, to improve customer engagement, mitigate risk and reduce overall costs, while simultaneously providing confident service to mobile users.
Perfecto, home of the #1 Cloud Based Mobile and Web Testing Quality Lab, is seeking a candidate that will work on their Professional Services team providing test guidance to some of the world¹s leading brands. The role combines coding, content creation, mentoring, consulting, and advanced troubleshooting in test frameworks.
- Design automation frameworks for multiple environments.
- Implement small tools/features for post-sale purposes.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- Create automated testing code samples for workshops, tech notes, and demonstrations.
- Conduct onsite and online workshops for customers.
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Working with a team of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
- Review customers' automated testing frameworks and prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation and provide recommendations to improve performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Compose technical articles and guides.
- Continuous learning to stay current with the latest trends in automated testing.
- At least five (5) years of experience with:
- Selenium Grid(Remote Web Driver) and/or Appium
- At least three (3) years of experience:
- Leading and overseeing a team of professionals. With automation deliveries and maintaining an automation suite.
- Working with automated testing frameworks.
- Working directly with clients and customers with automated testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance.
- Willing to work Pacific Standard Time business hours.
- Willing to travel.
- A related Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 10 Vacation days
- Annual discretionary salary increases
- Extended medical Health care, dental, Life insurance, STD/LTD benefits, and AD&D insurance
IT Architect II
IT Solutions Architect
Senior Solutions Architect- Data/ Analytics
Cloud Architect (Azure)