Senior Project Manager
Our company is growing! We are building a new business unit, and looking for a qualified, driving Senior Project Manager to lead the development of the digital marketing for that business unit. This role will manage the planning, budget and coordination with web designers, programmers, content writers, video editors and graphic designers to build out the new site content and marketing around that content, based on our strategy.
Primarily, will drive the planning and execution of digital projects in a niche, managing consultant team members, including web designers, programmers, graphic designers, PPC administrators & virtual assistants.
Will also assist with internal projects as requested.
This role is suitable for someone with a history of high performance and with experience working in a digital agency environment, ideally from a remote setting. You will be independent, and a forward thinker, identifying potential issues and mitigating them before they occur.
- Developing execution plan, aligning tactical plan to ensure alignment
- Plan and assign project work to freelancers, and ensure delivery on-time, on budget and to quality requirements.
- Prepare project plans for each client following company procedures.
- Lead client facing as necessary
- Participate in optimization strategy planning as appropriate.
- Document processes for future reference and training.
- Train staff and / or contractors as necessary
- Track project progress and report on progress.
- Monthly reporting preparation for clients.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends
- Develop an understanding of current digital marketing, and related technical software.
- 4+ years of Project Management or Event Management experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with a marketing agency or equivalent.
- 3+ years utilizing project management software, such as Slack, Trello.
- 5+ years programming experience. Wordpress, CSS knowledge ideal.
- Experience in MS Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Native English fluency is a must
- Exceptional skill in either graphic design or programming a major plus
- Personal laptop with appropriate capabilities for graphic intensive software
- Mic / Headset for both client and internal calls – Skype account
- Remote Ability:
- Quiet work space to work from
- Internet with minimum speed of 15MB download speed and 5MB upload speed.
This is an independent contract position. Work to be done remotely.
Requirement to be available from 9am – 6pm PST.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Senior Project /Contracts Manager (building works)
Program Manager, Analytics
Senior Project Manager