Asian Market Business Development Manager
East Coast Canada Travel Agency Inc.
We are the largest Chinese travel agency in New Brunswick, Canada. We offer the best deals on air tickets and travel services. Now we are urgently hiring an experienced Asian market business development manager in Moncton to promote culture exchange touring programs between China and Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Language Skills: English and Mandarin
Wage: 24.5/Hr, 40hrs/week
Start date: As soon as possible
- Develop touring programs plan and budget, and implement activities and tactics as set out in the plan;
- Promote culture exchange touring programs between china and Canada;
- Bring tour groups into Canada from china;
- Maintain accurate customer information, and ensure accurate billing, document filing and maintains all contractual client files;
- Be responsible for guests' journeys, hotel arrangements, safety matters, and resolution of emergencies;
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments, check the implementation of the contract and the reception arrangements of the team;
- Collect information of tourism industry and market, analyze the operation and management of the travel agency, and provide suggestions for decision-making;
- Create, maintain and follow the independent and group travel standard operating procedures;
- Create and maintain business partner relationship and customer relationships.
- Develop future business opportunities;
- Train and manage staff.
- 3+ years’ experience in the tourism industry;
- Solid experience in managing touring programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills directly related to the tourism industry;
- Skills and abilities to see business opportunity;
- Proficient in writing and speaking Mandarin or Cantonese;
- Knowledge of the Asian culture and the needs of clients;
- Overtime work and some travel as required;
- Available and reliable resource and network in Chinese or Asian market is a definite asset.