Material handlers and Processors
People Store Solutions
A dynamic and growing organization, we are looking for a passionate and motivated people to join our high performing team!
Shifts: Nights, Afternoons or Days
Employment Type: Part Time (up to 40 hrs/wk)
- Locate, pick, load and ship outgoing product.
- Packaging of products (clothes, shoes, etc.)
- Ship out the products
- Order Pick products using RF scanner
- Accurately record shipping & receiving data;
- Wrapping of pallets, taping boxes and stacking them on pallets.
- Report damages & discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement & record-keeping purposes;
- Complete shipping & receiving reports as required;
- Ensure adequate stock levels for production requirements
- Maintain training on & practice of proper handling of hazardous materials.
- Notify operational management of any concerns.
- Computer savvy and comfortable operating two computer screens.
- Making sure standard set by clients are matched.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Meet all deadlines and multitasking.
- Computer operating
- Experience in warehouse management system
- Ability to take directions, learns quickly, communicate effectively and work with a team.
- Ability to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, conflict resolution and team building abilities.
- Exhibits sound judgment and is able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Safety Boots, able to stand long hours (Full shift).
- Capable of lifting up to 25 lbs.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: