CAD Technician with BC experience
Position Type: Full time
Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your Building Code and CAD skills?
Are you great at making your way around City Hall?
Like working on great projects with a great team?
If so, this could be for you.
We are an award-winning company with the purpose to “Renovate and build homes that enhance people’s lives”.
We are an innovative and growing company that delivers quality and service to be proud of, as well as provides great career paths and opportunities for our employees.
Description of Duties:
- Prepare AutoCAD plans, site plans, exterior elevations, sections, and construction details
- Prepare permit submission, apply for and get permits for projects
- Aid in selection and pricing of appropriate materials that fit within client budgets
- Prepare specification templates detailed with material selections
- Co-ordinate with Kerr’s team lead, estimator, production manager, and suppliers.
Skills and attributes:
- Need to be able to draw 3D (Chief Architect preferred)
- Must have knowledge of Vancouver zoning, building bylaws, and BCBC
- 3+ years of local experience in mid-high level residential construction.
- 3+ Years of experience in Auto CAD 2012 or later
- Must have a recognized Certificate or Degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent experience.
- Teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Interest in personal and company growth
- Willingness and eagerness to do better and learn more
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Compensation: Hourly wage based on experience and performance + benefits.
Architectural CAD Technician with BC experience
CAD Technician – Fort St. John
Junior CAD Technician (Surrey)