VESTA Marble & Granite
Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment.
Has the responsibility of issuing materials when requested.
- Track store inventory
- Maintains logs of all products and supplies.
- Checks actual store inventory against computerized records.
- Reports any discrepancies in inventory records
- Receives store deliveries.
- Assists in unloading inventory from delivery trucks when necessary.
- Organizes inventory in stock room.
- Moves and restructures organization of stockroom to make space for new inventory.
- Restocks merchandise on sales floor as necessary.
- Files all delivery and inventory receipts.
- Uses inventory software to keep track of orders, returns, and supply.
- Packs up items for return and creates shipping labels.
- Retrieves products from stock room when requested
- Reviews shipping and receiving documents for accuracy
- Gain knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Will reflect the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift boxes and other heavy items on a regular basis.
- Is capable of using computer inventory software.
- Exhibits ability to read and interpret inventory reports, sales reports, and packing slips.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Imaging Clerk - ENCON
Site Clerk – Pathways
Perpetual Inventory Clerk - Part-Time