Outside Sales Representative
Vital Logistics Ltd.
We are a freight and logistics company about to embark on our next phase in business growth. We are looking for strategic hires willing to challenge themselves and others to achieve results. If you are a financially motivated go-getter, ready to be empowered to grow, and have experience in the transportation and logistics industry, we would like to talk to you about joining our team as an Outside Sales Representative.
Why join our team?
WE OFFER VERY LUCRATIVE PERCENT OF PROFIT WITH 100% COMMISSION BASED COMPENSATION STRUCTURE!
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for professional, motivated individuals who can help grow our business by cold calling and identifying new customers. You must be able to:
- Clearly communicate Vital Logistics’ value proposition
- Invest in expanding your knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry
- Work with and report to the Sales Manager
- Identify new business opportunities through research, networks and cold calling
- Assess customer needs and recommend services based on supply chain evaluation
- Negotiate sales prices and sales discounts with customer’s logistics managers, CEO’s and other key customer decision makers
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Take direction and implement feedback on sales strategy and techniques
- Follow sales processes implemented by the Company
- Track sales activities daily using leading sales management tools
- Work as a team with Vital Logistics’ internal administrative resource
- Think critically, act quickly, achieve results
You will be assisting the company in achieve double-digit-growth sales targets. We offer a highly competitive bonus structure based on successfully establishing and maintain new customer accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Results driven
- Positive attitude
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Experience in Sales
- Knowledge of the industry
Specifically 3+ years of sales experience, including:
1+ years with Fedex, Purolator or other courier
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Sales & Business Development Coordinator, OEM (Entry Level)
Territory Sales Representative
Bilingual Sales Representative - Ontario, Quebec and Maritimes