Business Development - Technology Training
Telcovision Group LTD
We are looking for an enthusiast Business Development - Technology Training! You will be responsible for setting up and executing sales and marketing policies and programs, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our products awareness.
You will be fully responsible about a specific product or about a family of products, where you will have the chance to put your skills at work and shine.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Manage the customers' pipeline and close sales deals.
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a passion towards understanding and selling training products related to technology!
- You don't need to be en engineer, but you need to be passionate about technology (Blockchain, e-learning, etc.)
- 2 years of experience in sales and/or account management is preferred. If you are a fresh graduate, please reach out to us if you have the passion.
- 2 years in selling training services and/or in being a successful trainer
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal qualities
- Deadline, Detail-Oriented and Result Driven
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Be able and be happy to spend most of your day outside the office visiting the potential clients to sell our products/services
- Have your own transportation means
- Must be able to operate a computer (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook...) and communicate via the telephone
- Bilingual ability is an added plus
- Bachelor in Business Management or Engineering is a must - A Masters degree is highly recommended
- We like honest and friendly people to work in a very self-motivated environment. Be able and be ready to work alone and in teams
- A monthly base salary... of course!
- An uncapped commission once you exceed your set targets or a quarterly bonus
- A training on the product(s)/Service(s) which you will be managing
- A monthly allowance for expenses
- A friendly atmosphere and an environment which is open to advance your career
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,600.00 to $2,800.00 /month
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
CO-02, Research & Technology Advisor, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Division, Fraser Valley and Northern Tax Services Office (Open to General Public)
Service Canada Benefits Officer (Inventory)
Entry Level CRA (Montreal, QC)
Business Development Representative