Terra Nova Transcription
Our company is growing, and we are hiring!
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Medical Transcriptionists. Our transcription team works from the comfort of their own home and we have achieved an exceptional reputation for delivering the highest quality, on-time documentation. Our ideal candidate would be experienced in transcription and speech editing of medical record reports, with 1-year of recent on-the-job experience.
We have several full-time and part-time openings: Sunday to Thursday; Tuesday to Saturday.
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for dedicated employees who want to be a part of our success. Competitive rates and operational support set the stage for this extraordinary team.
Position requirements include:
- Ability to consistently produce accurate medical reports with a Quality Audit score of 98% or better
- Strong background in medical terminology
- Commitment to meeting minimum daily quotas and strict quality standards
- Must have access to high-speed internet, PC and foot pedal
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated
- Ability to pass a skills assessment
Position responsibilities include:
- Maintain ongoing personal education and reference library to ensure continuous quality improvement
- Maintain knowledge of new procedures, medications, etc.
- Ability to review reports for completeness against voice files and correct errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Correct omissions or inconsistencies found
- Stay up-to-date on any account changes and adapt accordingly
- Review and keep updated on Master File instructions for all account specifics