IT Business Systems Analyst
Chartright Air Inc
Chartright Air Group is a leader in Canadian executive jet management and operations, and chartering services in Canada. Established in 1989, we operate a fleet of over 40 aircraft out of multiple base locations, flying our affluent clientele to destinations around the world.
Reporting directly to the Director of Information Technology. In this role you will be a key member of the IT team.
- Develop and deploy new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Collaborate with system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Liaise with other IT staff to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Identify and resolve program errors.
- Review and analyze existing applications’ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Design, develop, and install enhancements to systems and application software.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Create changes, queries, and reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Be responsible for data validation associated with databases and reports including identification and resolution of issues.
- Take a lead role in the development and production of database system guidelines, recommending changes needed to meet the business needs of users of system functions and reports.
- University degree is required.
- 3 plus years’ experience in a Business Systems Analyst or similar role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Visio.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, data modelling and relational database concepts and schemas.
- Ability to write technical documents, transformation rules, mapping, test plans and other artifacts.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL querying.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of .NET and C# (or Visual Basic)
- Experience in Crystal Reports 8.5, 10, XI, 2008 and BOBJ is considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of business process modelling.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal)
- Must live within commuting distance of our Mississauga office
- Must be prepared to provide support after hours and on weekends
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive benefits, and career development supported by leading training facilities and e-Learning programs for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Business Systems Analyst, IT
PMO-Rates-eTrading-IT Business Lead Analyst - AVP
Core Banking Flexcube - IT Business Sr Analyst
Business Analyst, IT