- Provide administrative support in maintaining schedules, coordinating meetings, compiling materials for projects and presentations.
- Processing cheque requisitions and tracking them on behalf of the department to ensure timely issue
- Assisting tracking and ensuring that capital expenditure sign off's are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, documents and administrative files
- Lead coordinator of internal and external conferences and meetings.
- Review and organize all incoming correspondence and incoming mail to the department
- Manage the expense reimbursements for senior team members
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required for the department
- Department filing and upkeep of information including drawings and reports
- Take minutes on all our scheduled meetings
- Track and update project development status and spend reports
- Assist tenant coordinators with the tenant tracker, if required
- Assist contracts manager for specific duties, including tenders, contract breakdowns and uploading contract information
- Working in an administrative role
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook
- Strong analytical skills to prepare spreadsheets and calculate expense management
- Highly effective communicator with demonstrated written and verbal skills, i.e. report writing, presentations
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Work well in a highly fast paced team environment with a positive outlook and consistently helpful attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 3 to 5 years' experience will be an asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
CUSTOMER SERVICE SITE ADMINISTRATOR, NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION