Windows Desktop Specialist
10 years of experience
Duration: 12+ Months
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience/knowledge of Windows operating systems, management of end user productivity apps, standard associated technologies and third party products.
- Deep technical understanding of Windows Desktop x64 operating systems up to and including Windows 10 MUST HAVE
- Experience designing technical solutions to meet complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with common third party tools used to manage/support large environments. i.e. Appsense/SCCM
- A good of understanding of how a modern browser works both from a desktop and networking perspective
- Scripting ability with PowerShell
- Experience in engineering Large Scale Deployment/Migrations of Office 2010/2013
- Knowledge of common Windows Infrastructure i.e. Active Directory/GPO
- Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e. parsing event log, Sysinternals tools, analyzing memory dumps etc).
- Experience of large scale desktop deployment tools and techniques in large distributed organizations.
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).
- Desktop/Laptop Hardware Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of software packaging tools (e.g. InstallShield, App-V sequencer, Wise)
- Experience in Configuring and Supporting Microsoft Outlook in Microsoft Exchange Environment
- Some development experience/knowledge.
- Experience of working in a global environment
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
IT Technical & Network Support Specialist
IT End User Support Specialist