Sales Rep - Energy Fuel Industry
Summit Search Group
Our client proudly delivers energy products and services to homes, businesses, and farms on a National level. They are currently growing and looking for multiple Inside Sales Representatives to join their Mississauga team to work in conjunction with Territory Sales Representatives, Key Account Managers, and the Sales Management team!
What to expect:
- Generate revenue growth by proactively seeking new business opportunities and fulfilling marketing campaigns.
- Take lead in residential business growth through increasing number of profitable customer accounts and increasing retention rates.
- Qualify potential customers and identify their needs to either handle the sale or forward to appropriate Territory Sales Representative.
- Provide accurate technical and product information and proposals on services offered. Negotiate offer with potential customers, close the sale, and track results.
- Process and complete accurate and timely set-up, including credit check of customer accounts.
- Collaborate with the appropriate groups as required, to facilitate end-to-end customer setup completion including installation and first delivery.
- Carry out outside sales efforts as defined by operations and sales management.
- Consistently meet assigned sales targets.
- Provide “best in class’ customer service by consistently applying and leveraging developed procedures and processes to effectively answer customer inquiries, resolve customer issues and manage customer expectations.
What to bring:
- High School Diploma
- Degree in Business or equivalent experience an asset
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales
- Exceptional customer service skills that are supported by strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy on all customer related information.
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, but also self-disciplined with initiative to work independently.
- Familiarity with propane distribution industry (or similar industry), distribution operations, sales operations, marketing, business analysis and financial profit and loss experience strongly desired.
- Individual must have successful sales track record with a strong customer service focus.