V2500 Engine specialist
- Solving problems to secure on-time delivery of supplies.
- Taking the lead to coordinate the maintenance center.
- Working with the Engine Services cost management team to execute commercial strategy for cost reduction.
- Executing material strategy in support of MRO shop visits.
- Support capacity planning of shop visits under Engine Services FMP agreements.
- Tracking key performance indicators that align to FMP contract requirements.
- Seven+ years in a similar position
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Knowledge of project and/or operations management
- Understanding of gas turbine engines as well as airline/engine operations and maintenance
- A team player who can communicate well with the complete organizations to accomplish shared goals
- Demonstrated application of continuous improvement principles/tools including but not limited to the Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) operating system
- Strong judgment, influencing, negotiating and leadership skills
- Strong communication, presentation and data management skills