Senior Business Analyst
This is an experienced senior business analyst role focused on implementation of Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) covering Standardized Approach (SA), Internal Models Approach (IMA) and BT/PLA. As a member of the FRTB BA team, you will be doing detailed business analysis of FRTB requirements for specific asset classes and identify gaps with respect to existing market risk infrastructure.
This is a senior BA role with strong focus on stakeholder management and delivery of business analysis across multiple streams. You will liaison closely with senior management on risk methodology team and also work closely with risk technology BA team to ensure that requirements are fully understood and managed.
You will handle business analysis aspects of IT delivery with focus on delivering functional requirements documents, excel prototypes of data processing and providing walkthrough of the detailed business requirements to Dev and QA teams. The role is based in Toronto.
What will you do?
- Develop detailed understanding of the FRTB requirements and implementation
- Liaison closely with business stakeholders to manage priority of requirements and changes to requirements
- Work closely with business users to understand business requirements and demo system functionality
- Prepare high level and detailed requirements specifications for the project in accordance with SDLC objectives
- Efficiently perform the day to day business analysis tasks including documentation of requirements, data analysis and UAT
- Work closely with development team to explain the requirements, validate the design assumptions for various business scenarios and testing
- Support QA team in creation of UAT test cases against business requirements
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: