LIV Interiors Inc.
Status: Regular FT, based on a 40-hour work week
Location: Vancouver, BC – Coal Harbour
Expected Salary: 55k - 65k per year based on experience level
We are an award-winning design firm and since our inception in 2012, we have become one of the most trusted and recognized interior design firms both locally and internationally. We have completed projects from Vancouver to Toronto and as far away as London and Hong Kong.
We are a team of accomplished, passionate and inquisitive designers who care deeply about the spaces we design. We are trained professionals with incredible depth and breadth of project experience in the areas of multi-family residential, high-end residential, workplace, retail, and hospitality. While keeping end-user experience and design excellence at the forefront of our practice, our design solutions build value and ensure our client’s business goals are realized.
We love to design! It’s what we do. It’s who we are.
We’re looking for a technically savvy, highly motivated and detailed oriented Design Technologist to add to the LIV family. The ideal candidate will come from an interior design background with a strong technical aptitude. You’re meticulous and can spot out the smallest details in a drawing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Partner with Interior Designers to create detailed drawing sets
- Ensure drawings are complete, accurate and meets all criteria’s
WHAT YOU BRING TO US:
- 5 + years CAD work experience in an Interior Design firm producing accurate detailed CAD drawings
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Interior Design, Architecture, CAD Technology or a related field
- Portfolio that showcases drawings specific to multi-residential / multi-family or hospitality is preferred
- Solid knowledge & proficiency of 2D / 3D software of AutoCAD / Photoshop / Microsoft Office / Adobe Pro.
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation
- Proficient in all code related requirement & design
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Revit preferred but not essential
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Competitive base salary and year-end bonus (based on experience)
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Weekly office socials
- A fully stocked kitchen
CAD Consultant and Designer: Office Furnishings – Vancouver, BC – SL1019
Manager, Design Team, Interiors – Vancouver, BC – SL1033
Research Technologist, Cell Separation