Cook. Authentic Kebab Specialist .
High Prairie, AB
Job Description: Employee must be able to prepare and cook a variety of different kebabs including, Gola Kebab, Kashmiri Kebab, Reshmee Kebab, Chapli Kebab, Turkish Kebab, Chicken Kebab, Beef Kebab, Tikka Kebab and Lamb Kebab.
Business Description: High volume food store/ convenient store. Catering to town/ area residence and highway trafffic. A fast paced environment that demands multitasking and speed.
Benefits: Help with finding rental residence, 1 free meal during work hours, free coffee.
- Consistently professional, Team player.
- Prepare and service all food items, according to recipes and standards
- Maintain proper rotation of product in all freezers to minimize wastage/spoilage
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Full time
- 21.75$ / hour
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required previous kitchen experience
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work:
- Well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Physically able to manipulate heavy objects
- Constant : standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent : lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional : kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional : ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: