Travel Agency Administrative Services Co-ordinator
Tian Bao Travel Ltd.
Richmond Hill, ON
Established in 1992 from a solo retail agency in a Canadian ethnic market, Compass Holidays and its parent company – Tian Bao Travel have grown dramatically over the years into a premiere wholesaler of airline tickets and tour packages. With 14 offices and over 80 travel specialists located in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, New York and Shanghai, Compass Holidays / Tian Bao Travel have provided travel services to numerous travel agencies and more than 50,000 travelers each year across North America. Our sales volume has exceeded $100 million every year since 2010.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day
Salary: $23.10 to $25.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- Completion of college or vocational training in order to meet education standards of Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO)
- 2-3 years of administrative support work experience in travel agency
- Certificate in TICO’s combined travel counsellor and manager is a must
In compliance with regulations and guidelines of TICO, main duties of the job include:
- Be in charge of daily operations and supervise staff in the Head office
- Provide training to new employees in job duties, administrative procedures and company policies
- Provide staff with guidance and assistance on complex and large travel requests
- Co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement administrative activities
- Establish and maintain work priorities, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations
- Assist manager in preparation of operating budget and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic financial reports
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints
- Perform the same duties as travel staff supervised
Tian Bao Travel Ltd.
Address: Unit 1, 60 West Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1M6
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: