Experienced Debt Collector
National Credit Recovery Inc. & Contact Point 360
We are expanding and have several openings for experienced collectors. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, results-driven, competitive and tenacious.
We are looking for talent that has a knack for solving problems while consistently treating the consumer with integrity and respect.
This individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining daily collections goals, producing consistent and timely successful resolutions while remaining composed when dealing with a diverse group of people and situations.
If you feel that you have the potential, determination, and are looking for a career that challenges you, you belong at NCRi.
- Manage portfolio
- Preserve the dignity of the consumer throughout the entire recovery process
- Provide creative financial consultation and debt resolutions
- Achieve daily and monthly collection goals
- Respond quickly and effectively when dealing with a diverse group of people and situations
- Quickly learn the industry and develop new skills
- 1 year collection experience with a 3rd party debt recovery agency
- Strong Skip tracing experience
- Strong interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Organized, self-driven, and goal oriented
- Consistent follow-through skills
- Ethical, strong work ethics, and capable of learning/developing news skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Guaranteed Top Salary
- Professional, team-oriented environment
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Collector - Mississauga - Paid Training Provided
Experienced Collection Officer
Senior Collections Officer
Collection Specialist (Government)