Personal & Executive Assistant
Reporting to the client, this role is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the client. The Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
- Work in the home office of the client and assist, when required, at the business office
- Coordinate support for the client at all times
- Generally a 40 hour week, with on-call availability to meet ongoing obligations (24/7)
- Be adaptable, flexible and function effectively in a team environment;
- Possess a valid driver’s license, own transportation and passport
- Be willing to work the required hours to complete the responsibilities assigned;
- Maintain a low profile and ensure everything read and heard in the line of duty is kept strictly confidential (a legally binding Confidentiality Agreement will be required);
- Provide a high-quality professional appearance at all times
- Communications ManagementOversee all paper and electronic filing for the client;Provide purchasing services for the client including personal and business;
- Oversee all paper and electronic filing for the client;Provide purchasing services for the client including personal and business;Schedule, manage and/or coordinate:
- Schedule, manage and/or coordinate:
- Personal, business and social calendars;
- Logistics of requested presentations;
- All e-mails, residence phone calls, letters, correspondence personal and business, daily/weekly household operations and invitations;
- Event CoordinationSupport and host events and meetings;Assist in the planning and coordinating of corporate social functions;Coordinate all travel, accommodation, restaurant, and entertainment reservations, social events for the client
- Community RelationsDevelop and maintain relationships with board members, community leaders, stakeholders;Maintain and liaise constructive working relations with Business Team, Property Estate Managers,and staff, and Events Coordinator on conferences, events and logistics that involve the client;
If you are available to be available on call to meet ongoing obligations, highly organized and can maintain strict confidentiality to the client please respond directly to this ad.
Compensation is very competitive.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outlook and Google Calendar management
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, G Suite
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Thank you for your application, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Success Coach - All In
Assistant, Personal Shopping
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor
Strength and Conditioning Coach