Logistics in Motion
WHY WORK AT LIM?
- Competitive Compensation Package ($19.00 - $24.00)
- Paid Overtime
- RRSP Plans
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Monthly Staff Events
- Incentive Program (up to $6000 in incentive bonus)
- Tim Horton's On Site
- Career Development
- Discount Program With Local Vendor's
- Select product accurately in all climates (dry, coolers, freezers);
- Assembles and selects cases from pick slots for store orders daily in an accurate, efficient, productive manner and assembles order onto plastic or wood pallets.
- Performs visual and operational vehicle safety inspections and reports any unsafe vehicles to shift supervisor or maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cases and pallets are properly identified with the correct store number
- Secures selected cases and conducts final pallet preparations by wrapping selected load and applying shipping labels.
- Skill in operating warehouse equipment: i.e.; Pallet Jack (double and triple), Hi-lift, RC
- Complies with Section 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Must demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices;
- Must have a High school diploma, or be working towards one;
- 1 - 3 Years of Warehouse experience, and/or training in a warehouse environment, WHMIS, food safety, forklift are preferred;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Positive attitude, team player with track record in customer service excellence
- Be physically fit to lift heavy product continuously and enjoy an active career;
- Must have a flexible schedule: Monday through Sunday with the possibility of working statutory holidays. Day, Afternoon and Night shifts are available.
Warehouse Worker/backup DZ driver
Warehouse Worker- Morning
Warehouse Worker- Afternoon