Looking for a Customer Service Driven Manager!Must be a people person, sales driven, results oriented , extreme organization skills, great computer skills, and able to LEAD a team of people to success! Please Join us, we're waiting for YOU!
A Career That’s Meant to Be
We empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Operations Manager
This role assists the Sales Manager in operating a David's Bridal retail store by focusing primarily on floor management, loss prevention issues, and other duties as necessary. In addition, the Operations Manager performs a Division of Responsibility assigned by the Store Manager and monitors sales performance over this division or a specific function, or both.
Our most successful Operations Managers are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team; can manage, lead, inspire, and coach a sales oriented team in a positive professional environment, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support sales manager in floor management duties to ensure an A+ customer service experience
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the store when the store manager and the sales manager are not in the store and become responsible for all store manager responsibilities and sales manager responsibilities for that shift
- Train Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) on flawless execution of welcome desk, customer service and cashiering responsibilities at the direction of the store manager
- Lead the receiving functions and train CSRs in flawless execution of process
- Drive inventory management, MOS process, ship from store fulfillment and customer communication processes
- Train CSRs to accurately prepare and process all incoming and outgoing shipments in accordance with David’s Bridal procedures, including a 100% response rate to Ship from Store requests within 24 hours
- Maintain layaway organization and payment compliance
- Supports the store’s facility maintenance in accordance with David’s Bridal’s guidelines and under the direction of the store manager
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and orders supplies as needed
- Ensure organization of the cash wrap and welcome desk areas
- Ensure integrity of the layaway process from beginning to end
- Ensure all price changes are processed timely and accurate
- Any other function which the store manager deems essential to the performance of this job
A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- A 401K Program
- Paid Vacation & Paid Personal Days
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Generous employee discount after 1st pay period
- Pet Benefits
- Competitive Salary Bonus Opportunity
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30 minutes.
Job Type: Full-time
Manager, Information Technology Services, BCCSU
Business Operations Manager
Manager, Clinical Operations