Lean Manager Operational Plant Leader
- Lining up the annual improvement goals and support the team to achieve them, according to the action plans.
- Implementing the Business System by providing guidance to the employees
- Guaranteeing the qualifications of the systems by giving training, additional methods, and tools.
- Managing activities by choosing, controlling, and supporting Kaizen Interventions
- Ensuring that the documentation is uniform and sharing the best practices with other plants
- Reporting the progress to the global head of Operational Excellence
- You have a lot of experience in delivering Operational Transformation / Operational Excellence programs.
- You love to take initiative and have outstanding organizational skills
- You have a master’s degree or higher in Engineering (Industrial or Mechanical)
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Six Sigma Project Management skills is an asset
- A Black Belt Certification is a plus
- You have worked in the Pharmaceutical or Medical before. Preferably with high-technological products.
- You are a real team player
- You have developed your problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop a continuous improvement strategy that lines up with the organizational goals and values
- Experience in strategy development
- Knowledge of lean methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written