Novaleaf International Education Consulting Inc.
We are a company focuses on helping learners to gain proper the skills and knowledge to fit in the local society comfortably and confidently. Our mission is to keep the talents and skilled workers staying in Nova Scotia by facilitating their abilities and skills
- Use multiple sessions, lectures, real-life case studies, and independent or group projects to teach recent graduate students
- Build up a profile for the students who in common to identify the special needs for different group of students
- Focus on providing useful working skills for recent graduate students to fit in society quickly and comfortably
- Evaluate students' progress by preparing and marking tests
- Understand the requirements for different group of students and prepare proper teaching materials and session outlines for students
- Provide individual or group tutorial for the students who require it
- Supervise and assist the management team in identifying teaching needs
- Keep the courses well managed and report any significant problems to the management team
- A bachelor's Degree or a diploma is required.
- Teaching certification is required.
- The ideal candidate would have three (3) years' teaching experience.
- A master’s Degree in education considered a strong asset.
- Experience in private training institute as an asset.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Work Address: 64 Walter Havill Drive, Halifax, NS B3N 0A7