AME/Gas Turbine Engine Mechanic
Our client is looking for a AME/Gas Turbine Engine Mechanic who will be responsible for the disassembly, assembly, inspection and test stand work on aeronautical products.
- Implementing plans according to instructions from different sources.
- Testing and measuring equipment to carry out work, recognizing and reporting defects on parts, assemblies and engines, certifying correctness of work and performing preliminary inspections.
- The disassembly, assembly, inspection and test stand work on aeronautical products.
- You have finished a recognized apprenticeship to CCAA standards for GTE mechanic, or have equivalent experience in the implementation of technical work on engines/modules
- You have the mechanical ability of completing difficult tasks
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- You have an excellent knowledge of the CF6, PW2000, CFM56 and V2500 engines and their assembly and disassembly, maintaining, repairing and testing
- Must be able to hold tooling and work with their hands at shoulder or above shoulder level for periods of time
- Must possess good eye sight for inspecting parts and depth perception when using overhead cranes
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy parts and tooling short distances