Technical Consultant - Implementation
Yardi Canada Ltd.
For 30 years, we have been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate sector. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Global Solutions team as a Technical Implementation Consultant. By combining property management, accounting, and technical knowledge, you will provide professional customer support in software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and implementation.
Our Consultants are responsible for fostering strong client relationships by managing on-site and off-site software implementations, software training sessions, general software consulting and technical support for Yardi clients.
- Implement the Yardi suite of web-based software in a dynamic and creative environment by training new and existing clients on how to use Yardi’s software solutions
- Execute software implementation project plans by helping clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into the Yardi software application
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping client/technical information confidential
- Conduct business process reviews with clients and discuss/recommend best practices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications and meet minimum standards for billable time
**This position requires 80% travel**
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Real Estate, Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working with and implementing ERP Systems such as, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards highly desirable
- Prior experience working in Property Management highly desirable
- 3-5 years of experience interacting with customers implementing and/or managing projects on accounting software, property management software, or real estate software
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Prior working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Energetic and dynamic professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to travel up to 80% regionally and nationally
- Ability to work independently and make decisions appropriate to position level
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest technologies and develop your career, then Yardi is the place for you.
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Implementation Consultant II
Websphere Application Server Consultant
Oracle Applications 11i Technical Consultant