Retail Sales Represnetative - Part-Time
Are you organized, friendly and effective working independently? Our part time Retail Sales Merchandiser jobs are exciting and engaging and may be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a Retail Sales Merchandiser and work with promoting Ferrero products for our top customers. You will be communicating effectively with both the Advantage Solutions management team and externally with our customers. As a Retail Sales Merchandiser you will Sell and service the retail accounts within an assigned territory, ensuring Client standards are met and sales volumes are increased. The ideal Retail Sales Merchandiser is independent, ambitious and driven to succeed with strong communication skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level.
- 80% Sales and relationship management.
- 20% Merchandising.
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring client and company objectives are met by maintaining full distribution, stock, signage and schematics on existing SKUs and secondary product placements.
- Authorize items to meet client shelf schematic standards.
- Prepare for and respond to audits.
- Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Communicate effectively both internally with ASMC management and externally with all. customers, building rapport with clients and customers.
- Field questions and proactively develop action plans to resolve issues.
- High School Diploma or higher education or equivalent job-related experience.
- Sales experience, 6 months – 1 year, preferred.
- Prior retail merchandising experience.
- Aggressive self-starter with a strong bias for action and results orientation.
- High sense of urgency; strong drive and passion to win.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; position requires. daily discussions with customers at all personnel levels.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Adaptability to changing demands, priorities, circumstances and directions.
- Ability to work independently, but also successful team building skills.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers.
We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. Advantage Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
We will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: