Administrative Assistant/Front Desk
Responsibilities and Core Functions - note that all are equally important:
Provide varied administrative, clerical and professional support duties required to efficiently and effectively deliver core administrative functions across Human Resources Department operations, especially with employment, benefits and employee relations activities.
Specific Authorities and Duties - Note that additional duties, functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors, at any time, as deemed appropriate.
Human Resources Services
- Complete scheduling of interviews for applicants and processing of employees for hire and termination.
- Make staff identification badges as required.
- Prepare and deliver the new employee orientation process.
- Assists in administering benefits programs including insurances, leaves of absence and related reporting and data management.
- Requires frequent, varied internal and external personal interactions.
- Administers HRIS operations, data and integrity, applying process updates as necessary.
- Verifies employment and background checks as required for employees at all stages of employment.
- Support Credentialing operations as required, often with Provider CV-resume data, including necessary research of work history and gaps in work history dates.
- Assist in monitoring licensure for provider staff and other certifications.
- Maintains Human Resources files of all types, paper and electronic, ensuring documents and materials are kept safe and confidential.
- Provides all clerical and administrative services for any and all aspects of Human Resource functions
Receptionist Administrative Support Services
- Answers incoming telephone calls with professional courteousy, transferring as appropriate to staff or voice mail.
- Greets and screens visitors, applying excellent customer service to ensure visit needs are addressed.
- Maintains Complaint Log records administrative complaints regarding staff and facilities, and forwards items received to appropriate management member(s).
- Maintains centralized schedule for conference rooms at Corporate Offices via Microsoft Office applications.
- Performs sorting and distribution of mail and external courier deliveries, as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must demonstrate proficiency and strong skills with keyboarding, grammar and spelling; computer literacy with strong working knowledge of common applications of MS-Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication with all level of individuals.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks accurately and timely.
Education, Certification, Training and License
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with appropriate experience or professional training for two or more years.
- For a Senior level position, demonstrated skills and experience of five or more years.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: