Sr. National Recruiter
The Divisional Sr. Associate role (DSA) acts as a leverage point for Division Sr. Leadership in driving achievement of strategic targets in an outsourcing environment. Serving GWS strategic accounts, the DSA role supports leadership and engages in special projects in achieving targets around Customer Satisfaction, Financial Targets, Talent and Growth. The role delivers initiatives that align directly to strategic targets and creates exposure to regional operations and service line processes.
DSA Role & Responsibilities
Provide Financial Analysis regarding Revenue & EBITDA Targets
- Conduct research and analysis to provide financial impact/comparisons of service line best practices, processes and cost improvement opportunities
- Targeted financial reporting innovation initiatives
- GWS Division Business Operational Metrics
Contribute to World Class Customer Satisfaction
- Assist in preparing for internal and client meetings by providing reports, materials, etc. for presentations
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements on outcomes of standard management meetings including Account Reviews and Strategic Evaluation Team meetings
- Develop engagement opportunities between service line platforms and client accounts
- Produce relevant industry & client strategic insights to Division Leadership
- Support Sr. Leadership in cultivating opportunities for growth and best practice implementation on client accounts
- Responsible for conducting a detailed assessment of market size and specific opportunities for business growth complete with revenue growth forecasts and client targeting strategies
- Participate in outreach, educational and industry events in order to support recruitment of external strategic talent in conjunction with existing MBA Summer Associate program and other pipeline initiatives
Value Creation & Platform Engagement
- Management of services and solutions website repository and enhancing content / functionality
- Up-leveling Best Practice information exchange among client accounts in partnership with strategic consulting business
- Implementation of process improvement and oversight of special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's and Master’s degree in Business required
- Bilingual English/French required to support business initiatives in Quebec
- Communication skills: Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents, including contracts. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively to take desired action.
- Analytical skills: Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews financial/business reports and ability to make analysis from multiple data sets. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Program Management Skills: Ability to envisage and develop projects/programs to solve for specific needs impacting various stakeholders/businesses. Ability to project manage developing projects, keep stakeholders informed and build consensus.
- Skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Sharepoint and Tableau required
18 King Street, Suite 1100
Toronto, ON M5C 1C4
$137,000.00 per year
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Director of Human Resources
Lead, Workday - Human Capital Consulting