Paddling Instructor/Sales Associate
The Complete Paddler Inc.
We are hiring seasonal full-time Paddling Instructor/Sales Associates.
Are you an experienced paddler with Paddle Canada certification? Are you an outgoing person with experience in instructing paddling courses and leading tours of various skill levels? This position might be for you!
As a paddling instructor, you will:
- Run and instruct various Paddle Canada courses (outdoor and in pool environment)
- Lead paddling tours (day tours) in the Greater Toronto Area
- Maintain a kayak fleet
As a sales associate your main responsibility will be to greet customers, discuss merchandise (type, quality, and quantity) and the services provided by The Complete Paddler.
- Operate cash register and the Point of Sales system
- Operate computerized record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Estimate or quote prices, contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce system
- Prepare and display merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Paddle Canada Certified Instructor (Level 1 minimum)
- First Aid Certificate
- Customer service and retail experience (1 to 7 months)
- Valid ‘G’ Drivers License
- Experience towing a kayak trailer
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Ability to pick up and carry objects up to 60lbs
Quote Job Reference: 4162556905