Real Estate Administrator
First Choice Realty Fernie
We are an independent Real Estate Brokerage and are currently offering a career working alongside some of the industry’s best and brightest talent.
We deliver professional service and care to everyone we are privileged to serve! We are looking for a full-time Real Estate Administrator with the knowledge and passion to help complement our culture.
- Administer Real Estate listing and sales files using Lone Wolf Real Estate program - organize, maintain and close of Real Estate transactions
- Administer Property Management – banking, trust accounting and correspondence
- Maintain brokerage books & records compliant with all Real Estate regulatory bodies, including Trust Account receipts, payments and account balancing
- Maintenance of brokerage website, including periodic marketing on brokerage social media page(s)
- Office administration, including but not limited to: telephone & personal reception, mail, window listing displays and maintenance of common office spaces
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Lone Wolf Accounting program, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to write effective business letters, efficient grammar and spelling skills required
- Experience working in a Real Estate brokerage is an asset
Behavioural Traits, Attitudes & Skills:
- Pleasant personality and strong interpersonal skills for all personality types
- Independent self-directed worker focused on completing all required tasks
- Attention to detail
- Capable of discretion and matters of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly professional appearance and manner
Compensation commensurate with experience.