Customer Success Expert (Summer)
We are a technology company that brings explorers and RV Owners together: Think Airbnb for RV?s. We believe everyone should have an opportunity to see this great country of ours, and what better way then in an RV or Trailer. Our revolutionary marketplace makes RV travel affordable; the family trip to the Rockies, a long weekend drive in the eastern townships or a cross Canada super trip of a lifetime. You will help make this happen! We are one of Ottawa?s fastest growing start-ups and are looking for a few summer students to work with alongside our team and help continue our expansion.
We will be hiring up to four students this summer and will be awarding 1500$ tuition bonus for the top student.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting Sales, Web Content, and customer support services as well as many other tasks that arise within a growing start up. Each day you will get to interact with RV owners, and explorers looking to rent, over the phone, chat and email. There are times you won?t know the answer, so we are looking for someone who can think on the fly and problem solve quickly.
We are looking for someone who can talk our lingo, don?t worry we can get you up and running in no time. By the end of the summer you will know the difference between a Fifth Wheel and a Class C Motorhome.
You?ll get to:
- Provide support for RV owners and prospective renters using phone, chat or email communication
- 1st and 2nd level support in the booking process (Payments, Vouchers etc.)
- Help, create and send weekly campaigns to owners and renters
- Provide input, ideas and brainstorm on RVezy operations
- Attend country fairs, concerts and campgrounds.
What we?re looking for:
- Be an outdoor enthusiast
- Be a good communicator, creative & curious
- Be a team player
- Be a self-starter
- Familiarity with Zendesk and HubSpot (willingness to learn is also great)